Support - Account & Orders
Accessing Membership Information
Follow the steps below to view your membership information, including:
- Membership status
- Billing amount and next payment date
- Payment history as well as individual invoices
- Current payment method on file
- Membership cancelation options
- To view membership information, login on our website and select the membership section under your account
If you pause your membership, you can re-activate it at any time by logging in to your account and updating your payment information under the membership section.
How To Change Your Password
Changing Your Password From the Lucia Web App
- Log onto your account
- Select Settings
- Click Change Password
- Enter your current password, then create your new password
- Click Save
Resetting a Forgotten Password
If you're locked out of your account, you can reset your password using the steps below:
- Visit the login page
- Select ‘forgot your password?’
- Type in the email address you used to sign up for Healyan
- Click ‘Send Password Recovery’
- A password reset link will be sent to your email inbox
Didn't receive your password reset email?
- Check your ‘Spam & Promotion’ folders
- Confirm that you entered the correct email address
- If you're still having issues, reach out to membership support. While we can't reset your password for you, we can confirm the email address associated with your active account.
Updating Your Profile Information
When you create your profile during the setup phase, you're asked a series of questions like your address. You can edit your profile information at any time in our store from your web browser after you log into your account.
Editing Your Profile Information In-App
- From the app, tap the profile symbol in the bottom right corner.
- If you are not logged in, tap on the words "connect account"
- Make any changes you need to your profile information.
- Tap Save
Editing Your Profile Information From a Web Browser
- Log into your account by clicking the account symbol at the top right corner on our website.
- Click Settings
- Make any changes you need to your profile information.
- Click Save. Note: the Save button will not appear until you make a change.
Canceling Your Membership
Canceling Your Membership Within 30 Days of Receipt
If you want to cancel your membership for a refund, you can do so for any reason within 30 days of receipt by visiting LINK to initiate the process.
Canceling Your Membership Outside the 30-Day Window
You can cancel your Healyan membership by going to LINK and clicking Membership in the menu.
NOTE:Don't see the Membership tab? Reach out to Membership Services directly for assistance.
Scroll to the bottom of the page - where you'll find a Cancel your Membership link.
Upon cancellation, you will have the following options:
- Pay in full for the remaining months of your commitment.
- Continue payments on your current schedule until your commitment end date.
- Once you click cancel your membership, you'll receive a cancellation confirmation.
Once confirmed, your membership will auto-cancel at the end of the commitment you signed up for, and you will no longer be billed.
NOTE:You can continue to use Healyan until you reach your subscription end date. Once your Membership is officially canceled, you will not be able to use any of the Healyan in-app services.
Check Order Status
To check your order status, visit LINK To check on your order, you'll need to provide your zip code, and your email address or order number. Your order number can be found in your order confirmation email.
After entering your information, you can see your:
- Shipping details (Name & Address)
- Shipping Information (Tracking Number and Date of Shipment)
- Order Details (Products Purchased, Any Discounts Used, Subtotal)
Billing Renewal Cycle & Timeline
Healyan is a subscription membership, which means you pay upfront to join - but your membership does not begin counting down right away, so you don't lose time on your membership before receiving your glasses.
That also means that your renewal date or monthly billing date will likely differ from when you first purchased a Healyan subscription. Read below to learn more about when you can expect to be billed for your renewal.
Monthly Memberships (12-month Commitment) - Your billing date is based on your activation date. If you're a monthly member, charges will continue at this rate. Once the X-month commitment period is complete, monthly payments can be stopped at any time.
12-Month Memberships - If you signed up for a 12-month membership, your billing renewal will occur annually based on your activation date (the day you activate your Lucia).
Finding your exact billing date
In order to view the exact date of your next billing cycle, please visit your account and select membership. There, you'll see your next billing date.
Fixing A Failed Membership Charge
Failed membership charges are most often due to an invalid payment method on file.
Note: Members will be notified automatically by our payment processing system once their payment has failed.
To change/update your payment method, follow the steps below:
- Go to your account
- Go to the membership section.
- Under payment, select update.
- From there, enter: your new card number, expiration date, CVC (security code), and card zip code in the section provided. You can also use one of the other provided payment methods.
My Payment Method is accurate, why am I still getting a failed charge?
If your payment method information is accurate/up-to-date, we recommend contacting your credit card company (or bank) to find out the reason for the failed charge.
- After 2 weeks, if the charge still fails, your subscription will be auto-paused until you renew your payment info with working credentials.
Reactivating a (canceled) Membership
To reactivate your membership, you will only be charged for the current plan of your billing cycle. You don't have to worry about being charged for any "past due" balances, or the time you took off in between.
You can cancel your membership and return your Healyan Glasses for any reason within 30 days upon receipt of your Healyan Glasses.
- If you need to return your Healyan Glasses, please log in to your account to request a return.
Once you complete your request, you will receive information on whether or not your device needs to be shipped back. If it does, we will provide a return label via email within 2 business days of your form submission.
If your Glasses need to be shipped back to Healyan:
- Once we've received your unit, we will refund the original price minus shipping costs (original and return shipping).
- Please keep the receipt of your return shipment until you have received your refund.
If your Glasses do not need to be shipped back:
- You can gift your Healyan device to a friend, or recycle it through a local electronics recycling option in your area.
Healyan reserves the right to reject the return if the product is worn or damaged. In this case, you will not receive a refund.
Looking for a different color or size? You can exchange your purchase for free. Healyan accepts all unworn apparel and accessory exchanges within two weeks after delivery unless marked as final sale.
To initiate a return, please visit your account and submit a request.
Healyan reserves the right to reject the return if the product is worn or used. In this case, you will be charged for the exchanged product.
Healyan Warranty Policy
To inquire about a warranty replacement, please contact Healyan membership services either by submitting a request from our support site.
Online using our support site
- Visit the Healyan Warranty and Disclaimer page
- Select submit a request
- Tell us a little bit more about the issue you’re experiencing, then select submit